How do you Create a Demo cPanel Account?
Posted by Allura on 10 07 2019.
There are ways to create and delete a demo account. These accounts grants the users, like potential customers, for navigating the features of cPanel & WHM. This document will outline the steps to create and delete a demo cPanel account. However, users are not permitted to make changes to any files or settings.
How to Create a Demo Account?
In order to create a demo cPanel account, user has to follow these steps:
- Firstly, user has to log in to WHM.
- Then, he has to navigate to WHM’s Create a New Account interface (WHM >> Home >> Account Functions >> Create a New Account).
- Thirdly, in the Domain text box, user has to enter a domain name.
- After entering the domain name, either the Username text box will auto-populate or the user himself can create a custom username.
- Then, either use the Password Generator feature, or create a custom password on your own.
- In the Email text box, user has to enter a contact email address.
- Then, user can either click on Create to use default settings, or can choose any desired settings of his own.
- User can proceed by navigating to WHM’s Manage Demo Mode interface (WHM >> Home >> Account Functions >> Manage Demo Mode).
- User has to move on by selecting the account that he has created.
- Then click on Modify option.
- Finally, user has to complete the creation procedure by clicking on Enable option.
How to Delete a Demo Account?
In order to delete a demo cPanel account, user has to follow these steps:
- User has to start by navigating to WHM’s Terminate Accounts interface (WHM >> Home >> Multi Account Functions >> Terminate Accounts).
- Then proceed by selecting the demo account that needs to be deleted.
- Finally, user has to complete this procedure by clicking on Remove option.
All information on how to create and delete a demo cPanel account is outlined in this review.