How can you see the Historical View on Sent Summary?
Posted by Allura on 01 05 2018.
A brief overview on viewing Sent Summary
This is a popular cPanel feature displaying total figure of message delivery attempts made on the server by every domain within a particular date and time range. This allows you to view the total number of successful as well as failed attempts and even the total number of bytes every domain has sent.
How to view the information pertaining to sent mails
To view entire information about all the emails that domains on the server sent within a given date and time range, you need to pursue the following steps.
- First enter Start Date and Start Time followed by End Date and End Time values to denote specific date range for which you want to check the mails. Remember, the larger your date range, the more time the queries need to process.
- Once done, click the Run Report.
After you click the Run Report, you will be provided with The Results Table – Historical View and The Results Table – Current View. It all depends on you which one you need. Here we’ll discuss how to see the Historical View on the Sent Summary.
How to see the Historical View
If you want the feature to display the number of messages and quantity of data every account has sent within a specified date range, you need to click the Historical View option. However, following eight columns in the table will be by default displayed by the interface.
- Domain – Denotes the domain via which the users sent their messages.
- User – Denotes the cPanel user owning the domain.
- Successful – Denotes the total number of successful mail deliveries initiated from that domain.
- Deferrals – Denotes the total number of deferred mail deliveries initiated from that domain.
- Failures – Denotes the total number of failed mail deliveries initiated from that domain.
- Failed and Deferred – Denotes the summation of failed as well as deferred mail deliveries initiated from that domain.
- Total Messages – Denotes the sum of messages initiated from that domain.
- Data Sent – Denotes the total quantity of data sent by that domain.
Click Table Options to choose which information you want to get appeared in the table.
- If you want to add any extra column to the results table, simply choose the checkbox corresponding to the column that you want to be added.
- You can remove a column from the table by deselecting the checkbox related to the column that you want to be removed.