Downloading Existing Locale in XML Format
Posted by Allura on 09 09 2019.
If you intent to edit a locale or make some changes in a locale, offline then it is important to download that locale in XML format. For downloading a locale, WHM has provided an interface “Locale XML Download”. Entries for all files which are present in root including the add-ons and all the themes are included in it. If there is any locale which has been already edited then it will also be present in it. The steps to download Locale are as follows:
- Firstly, you have to log in to WHM with all the credentials.
- After logging in, find and click on
- Following the above step, click in Locale XML download option and you are set.
In this article, let us delve a little deeper and check how you can actually download existing locale in the XML format.
- From the above download Locale XML option, there will be a menu to choose any existing Locale. From that drop down list, you have to choose the existing locale that you wish to download.
- After selecting the desired locale file, you can click on the download option to download the file. However, if you wish to download in the XML format, you have to ensure that you click download in original dumper format.
- Following the above steps will successfully download the existing locale. However, if you wish to rebuild it, you can click on the rebuild database option to complete the procedure.
Locale XML download allows one to download existing local in XML format. With easy technical steps it can be downloaded and worked upon.