cPanel’s Branding Features: How They Can Impact Your Business
Posted by Jamison on 16 03 2016.
The success of a business lies on a number of factors, but one factor is a common denominator for all—every enterprise needs a strong and good branding that will be delivered across to its target market. If you are working on a start-up business, or you already have a team of professional web developers, you need a hosting partner that will equip you with the tools that you need in establishing your branding. Whether you are a freelancer, a techie developer, or a professional, cPanel has all the tools that you need.
You can set up your email, easily configure with multi-PHP manager, or utilize your calendar with cPanel’s upgraded features. Working on cPanel allows you to efficiently make use of your time. It also offers features that will allow you to establish your branding well. You can edit your cPanel interface and customize it.
Start customizing your interface by choosing from the following features. Each feature allows you to strengthen your branding.
- Edit Header/Footer. You can modify the images and buttons in the header and footer on this page.
- Edit Logos. Select this option to change your logos, you can upload a custom ones, and edit the css for the logos.
- Edit User Interface. This allows you to modify buttons and the way they respond. There are examples of the existing buttons to help identify what you are modifying.
- Create or Upload Branding. This button allows you to either duplicate the rootstyle so that you may edit it, or to upload a new style that you have created.
- Download or Delete Branding. This button allows you to download a style to your local computer so that you may edit it, or to delete a style.
- Edit Icons. With this feature, you can modify the icon buttons that display in the cpanel. You can choose a new file to replace the existing icons.
- Edit Preview Images. You can modify the way your custom branded style looks inthe Branding Editor list.
- Edit HTML Pages. This lets you directly edit a style’s HTML.
- Edit Style Sheet. You can edit the css for the style sheet here.
By adding your own business logo or customizing your own header and footer, you will surely be able to create a clear message across your target audience.
If you think this is complicated, then you should remember that cPanel has always prioritized efficiency and ease with its simple processes. Simply follow these steps when creating your custom cPanel branding style:
- Login to WHM.
- In the top left search box type branding, then click Branding under cPanel.
- There are two options. One for cpanel, and one for webmail. Click the Live Editor link next to the one you want to edit.
- Click the Create or Upload Branding button.
- In the Create a new branding style section, enter a name for your new template, and click the Create button. In my tests I named the new branding style: custom-cpanel. You will then see a message stating “The branding style custom-cpanel was successfully created.”
- Click the Go Back to Branding Editor button.
- Now scroll down and find the branding style you created, and click Edit this Style.