Why is the Analog Stats interface still relevant to gather site metrics?
Posted by Alex on 04 09 2017.
Analog: A Traffic Control Interface
The Analog Stats Interface extends access to data from the Analog software. One of the main features of analog is traffic statistics compilation for the user’s domain, the data is managed month wise to be interpreted easily. The monthly Data on Analog is presented in the form of graphs to show additional graphics. Analog forwards a simple summary of site visitors. It is characteristically fast and provides lightweight statistics. Even though analog provides limited content it is helpful to see where the sites main visitors come from.
A Data Portfolio of Site metrics:
People, who are new to web Analytics, can start with tracking some basic numbers. Getting a hang over these key metrics helps expand data portfolio. The Analog Interface which controls site traffic interchangeably helps website owners gather relevant information on site metrics. There are 6 main aspects to site metrics which is backed by the Analog stats Interface largely.
- Visitors – Analog Stats Interface helps tracking unique visitors which represents the count of individuals visiting the site. The numbers are representative of the size of the audience and also helps increase the marketing efforts. Expanding to look at repeat visitors also is a means of checking the number of people who are visiting the site again. It helps a brand or company check their operations efficiency.
- Referrals – helps the user track the source of reference. It shows the number of visitors coming from social sites. Referral metrics also help establish cordial relations with other blogs or companies by posting their links on the personal web pages.
- Bounce Rate: it is when someone visits a site and clicks the back button or closes the browser Tab. Often combining Referral report with bounce data helps control bounce rate.
- Exit Pages: often exit pages are confused with bounce rate. An Exit page occurs when a visitor visits many pages on a site and then leaves. Opting out from viewing order receipts page is normal. However, if the visitor opts out too many times from other pages then it requires quick redressal from the company.
- Conversation Rate: in case of Analog Traffic control Interface it is one of the most important factors. It shows the number of sign ups and orders placed. If the conversation rate of a site goes down it requires proper reviewing from the Company’s end.
- Top 10 pages: it is important for all website owners to know which is most viewed pages are. The top ten pages viewed is an important statistics for analyzing which are the most frequently visited pages, the appeal and impact of the pages can be hence worked upon.
The Web Tool for Measuring Site Metrics:
The Analog Stats Interface monitors not only the sites traffic data but also helps analyze site metrics which are parameters for analyzing the success rate of a website. The Analog Stats Interface cumulatively helps tackle the data Portfolio of the website from a number of visitors list to visitor activity list.