The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.2.6 and 4.2.7
This version of Softaculous adds new features and fixes some bugs.
A complete list of changes:
1) Automated Backups : Users can now choose from the install form to take automated backups (i.e. Daily, Weekly, Monthly). Users can also enable automated backups for existing installations from the Edit Installation utility. Click here for documentation.
2) Admins can now choose to prepend a prefix for Admin Username field for their endusers on the script install form. Click here for documentation.
3) All scripts requirements can be checked from the Softaculous Admin panel to determine which scripts might not work on the server. Click here for documentation.
4) Added settings in Softaculous Admin panel to individually disable New installation, Remove installation, Edit installation, Backup installation emails sent to the endusers.
5) Added setting to disable Backup installations emails from the Softaculous Enduser panel -> Email Settings.
6) Admins can define the PERL version, MySQL version, list of enabled extensions, list of enabled functions in the pre install hook to override the requirements check done while script installation. Click here for documentation.
7) Bug Fix : The cPanel user’s email was stored by default in user details file in Softaculous. Now it will be stored only if a user has specifically changed the email address in Softaculous Enduser panel -> Email Settings.
8) Bug Fix : Fixed the Auto Install API and SDK to work with Directadmin.
9) Bug Fix : Script installation was not allowed if the user wanted DB prefix to be empty. This is now fixed.
10) Bug Fix : On the Task List page hyperlink was displayed even for the paths. This is fixed now.
11) Bug Fix : Softaculous used to send update notification for the installation(s) that were manually updated i.e. when Softaculous records were outdated. Softaculous will now find the actual version of installation(s) and if it does not match with the existing records, the Softaculous records will be updated and notification(s) will be sent only if installation(s) are still outdated.
We hope you enjoy the feature(s), we will be adding many more features in the upcoming versions.
The Softaculous Team
Order Softaculous now! https://www.buycpanel.com/order-addons?softaculous#softaculous More information on Softaculous: https://www.buycpanel.com/addons/softaculous